By Marvin Zelkowitz (Ed.)
The sequence covers new advancements in desktop know-how. such a lot chapters current an summary of a present subfield inside of desktops, with many citations, and sometimes comprise new advancements within the box through the authors of the person chapters. themes contain undefined, software program, theoretical underpinnings of computing, and novel purposes of pcs. This present quantity emphasizes details protection matters and contains issues like certifying computing device pros, non-invasive assaults ("cognitive hacking"), computing device records as felony proof ("computer forensics") and using processors on plastic ("smartcards"). The e-book sequence is a worthwhile addition to school classes that emphasize the subjects below dialogue in that specific quantity in addition to belonging at the bookshelf of commercial practitioners who have to enforce some of the applied sciences which are defined. ?·
Read Online or Download Advances in Computers, Vol. 60 PDF
Best oceanography books
This e-book offers an in-depth dialogue of the organic and ecological geography of the oceans. It synthesizes in the community constrained stories of the sea to generate an international geography of the gigantic marine global. in accordance with styles of algal ecology, the publication divides the sea into 4 fundamental cubicles, that are then subdivided into secondary cubicles.
Due to extensive ocean backside surveys, as a rule for the aim of constructing oil and gasoline assets, scientists understand that deep-water corals shape huge reefs and monstrous carbonate mounds within the chilly waters of all of the significant oceans. This ebook, written via Hovland (Statoil, Norway), a marine geology professional, is of substantial curiosity as a result of its many coloured pictures and drawings that illustrate the destinations and natural range of the reefs and piles.
Alien Ocean immerses readers in worlds being newly explored by way of marine biologists, worlds frequently out of sight and achieve: the deep sea, the microscopic realm, and oceans past nationwide barriers. operating along scientists at sea and in labs in Monterey Bay, Hawai'i, the Woods gap Oceanographic establishment, and the Sargasso Sea and at undersea volcanoes within the jap Pacific, Stefan Helmreich charts how revolutions in genomics, bioinformatics, and distant sensing have pressed marine biologists to work out the ocean as lively via its smallest population: marine microbes.
Im vorliegenden Lehrbuch werden die Grundlagen der Theoretischen Meteorologie vermittelt. Nach Herleitung der grundlegenden Gesetze aus der Thermodynamik und Dynamik werden diese auf klein- und großräumige Bewegungsvorgänge in der Atmosphäre angewandt. Das challenge der Turbulenz wird im Zusammenhang mit der atmosphärischen Grenzschicht und der Ausbreitung von Luftbeimengungen behandelt.
- Oceanography and Marine Biology: An Annual Review, Volume 43 (Oceanography and Marine Biology)
- Global Coastal Change
- Evolution of Mid Ocean Ridges
- Shifting Baselines: The Past and the Future of Ocean Fisheries
- Coastal Erosion: Response and Management
Additional info for Advances in Computers, Vol. 60
1. Background . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2. Perception Management . . . . . . . . . . . . 3. Computer Security Taxonomies . . . . . . . . . . 4. Semantic Attacks and Information Warfare . . . . . . . 5. Deception Detection . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6. Cognitive Hacking and Intelligence and Security Informatics . . 2. Examples of Cognitive Hacking . . . . . . . . . . . . 1. Internet Examples . . . .
Essential topics are also annotated with indicators from Bloom’s Taxonomy in the Cognitive Domain  to show the level of mastery expected. SEEK only uses three of the six Bloom Taxonomy values: knowledge, comprehension, and application. SEEK is important in relative to accreditation in that if it is adopted by the major computing societies, then an argument can be made that an accredited software engineering program should be following its guidelines, in the same way that the SWEBOK Guide might be used in relation to licensing.
3. Computer Security Taxonomies . . . . . . . . . . 4. Semantic Attacks and Information Warfare . . . . . . . 5. Deception Detection . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6. Cognitive Hacking and Intelligence and Security Informatics . . 2. Examples of Cognitive Hacking . . . . . . . . . . . . 1. Internet Examples . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2. Insider Threat . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3. Economic and Digital Government Issues Related to Cognitive Hacking .
Advances in Computers, Vol. 60 by Marvin Zelkowitz (Ed.)