By Leni Levenson Wiener
Fast and glossy Quilts, effortless as 1-2-3!
Selecting materials and making nice quilts hasn't ever been more uncomplicated! In 3-Fabric Quilts, Leni Levenson Wiener provides the instruments to make twelve tremendous quilts that every require in basic terms 3 materials. With each one duvet composed of geometric squares, rectangles and strips, slicing and piecing hasn't ever been so quick and simple.
Inside, youll find:
- recommendation on deciding on the 3 materials, together with tips about knowing colour, worth and print scale, making textile purchasing more straightforward than ever.
- Illustrated directions for twelve 3-fabric quilts, each one with yardage standards and directions for a small and massive size.
- a different quilting template for every undertaking, in particular designed for the quilt.
- easy rotary slicing, piecing and completing instructions.
- enjoyable, clean, modern materials, layouts and styles, excellent for presents or to accessorize your individual home!
No have to rigidity approximately picking plenty of coordinating materials. With a couple of uncomplicated tips and advice, pick out simply 3 materials and one in every of 12 outstanding designs and youll be in your strategy to a beautiful comprehensive cover!
Read Online or Download 3-Fabric Quilts Quick Techniques for Simple Projects PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Within the heart a while pictorial embroidery was once one in every of the positive arts, and those that made photographs with needle and thread have been frequently as hugely expert and hugely valued as those that made photographs with brush and pigment. Franco-Flemish and Flemish pictorial embroideries of the 1st 1/2 the 15th century are infrequent at the present time, and a chain as wide and interesting because the one analyzed the following can not often be equaled.
Tunisian crochet is a kind of crocheting within which every one row is made of parts--placing loops at the hook, and dealing them off. The paintings isn't really grew to become, so one facet of the paintings, frequently front, is often dealing with you.
Ebook through Colvin, Joan
Butterflies within the means of tatting. Description and diagrams.
- Amazing crochet lace: new fashions inspired by old-fashioned lace
- Lucet Braiding: Variations on a Renaissance Cord
- Bath buddies
- The Embroiderer`s Countryside
- Handmade Hostess 12 Imaginative Party Ideas for Unforgettable Entertaining 36 Sewing & Craft Projects 12 Desserts
Extra resources for 3-Fabric Quilts Quick Techniques for Simple Projects
4. If you are cutting multiple strips from a fabric and do not plan to cut them all at the same time, put three pins into the cut end of the folded fabric. This way, you will not have to make another square-off cut when you return to this fabric. Place three pins in the cut end of the folded fabric. ROTARY CUTTING STRIPS LARGER THAN YOUR RULER OK, you took my advice and purchased a rotary ruler that is 6½” (17cm) wide, but now my instructions call for strips wider than 6½” (17cm). So, what do you do?
Remember that the seams are now a permanent part of your quilt, so even if the raw edges are not straight, you must use the seams as your guide. Make the cuts as you move across the strip according to the specific instructions. ADDING PIECED UNITS TO ANOTHER STRIP After you create your strip sets and cut the units, you may be instructed to add this unit of pieced fabric to another strip. To do this, place the strip of fabric right-side-up in the machine. Then, in the direction indicated, place one unit right-side-down onto this strip with the right-hand edges lined up.
Place Unit A right-side-down on the strip so that the Fabric 3 piece is at the top. With the right-hand raw edges aligned, sew the unit to the strip. Sew all the Unit A pieces to the 9½” Fabric 1 strips in this way. 4 Press the seam allowances toward the Fabric 1 strip. Cut the sections apart at the edges of the units. This is now Block A. Press. Each block should measure 7½” × 14½” (19cm × 37cm). Make nine blocks for the small quilt or twenty-seven for the twin quilt. CONSTRUCT THE B BLOCK 1 Make the strip set.
3-Fabric Quilts Quick Techniques for Simple Projects by Leni Levenson Wiener